Why choose FPU? Find out what makes us stand out among all the choices out there.
Fresno Pacific University has a community aspect that must be experienced to be believed, so we highly encourage you to visit us. Schedule a visit and take a tour of the campus, grab a latte from the coffee shop, and get to know your counselor or choose from one of our many visit events throughout the year.
In order to be eligible for admission, complete these steps:
- Submit an application for admission. (printable application)
- Request a letter of recommendation.
- Request official copies of your high school and college transcripts to be sent to FPU
- Complete the FAFSA in order to be eligible for government and institutional financial aid
We offer a variety of federal, state and private financial aid programs to assist students. More than 97 percent of FPU students receive financial assistance in the form of scholarships, loans, grants and many on-campus employment opportunities. Last year we awarded more than $29 million in financial aid, there are even scholarships just for transfer students!
The following guidelines are used when considering transfer credit
- Courses are completed at a regionally or ABHE accredited institution.
- Courses are baccalaureate-level courses.
- Student received a grade of C- or better.
- Courses/tests are not duplicate to credit already received.
- All GE and major courses must be taken for a letter grade, not a pass/fail.
* Transfer agreements are only a tool. Transfer work is not considered official until it has been evaluated by the FPU Registrar's Office.
Fresno Pacific University offers a variety of housing options to students. From freshmen modules to upper-classmen houses, everyone can participate in FPU’s vibrant on-campus community.