Financial Aid Workshop
We invite all high school seniors and transfer students to bring their parents and their questions to our FREE Financial Aid Workshop. There will be a short presentation from our financial aid counselors, and they will walk you through how to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). You will have time to sit and complete your FAFSA during the workshop. Financial aid and admissions counselors will be available to answer all your questions.
Registration for these workshops will begin in early January.
February 18, 2015
This workshop will begin at 6:30 p.m. and will end at 8:30 p.m. in AIMS Hall on the Fresno Pacific University main campus. There will also be an optional dinner at 5:30 p.m.
What to Bring
- Social security number
- Driver’s license
- 2014 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- Your 2014 Federal Income Tax Return
- Your parents’ Federal Income Tax Return (if student is a dependent student)
- Your 2014 untaxed income records
- Veteran benefits records, child support received, worker's compensation
- Your current bank statements
- Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)