The office of Admission still needs a few things to help you transition into college life at FPU. These can all be done online or by calling the office at 559-453-2039. View International student specific information here.
- Submit your $175 confirmation deposit and enrollment form. If you confirm by May 1 you'll get priority registration.Deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
- If you’re going to live on campus submit your housing deposit and Roommate Match Form by July 1. If you're not living on campus, submit the Housing Policy Form.
- Submit your health form. Health forms will be mailed out in early spring.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form will determine your eligibility for federal, state, and institutional financial aid. The FAFSA can be completed for free beginning October 1 at www.fafsa.gov. Please use FPU's school code 001253 or will we not have access to your information.
- Request copies of your final official high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts to be send to the office of Admission.
Once you've received your Financial Aid award letter, schedule an appointment with your Student Financial Services Advisor to finalize your financial aid details.
Student Financial Services
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
Summer Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:30am-5:00pm, Fridays 8:00am-12:00pm
One of the final steps of becoming an official FPU student is registering for classes, which is done by scheduling a registration appointment. The first step is to fill out the Student Information Form, then you’ll receive a phone call to schedule your appointment. Appointments cannot be scheduled until you’ve completed the Admissions steps above. Registration appointments begin mid-May and run throughout the Summer.
Save the Date
Accepted Day: April 21, 2017
Accepted day is a chance for you to meet your future classmates and current FPU students, tour the living areas, enjoy a picnic, enjoy our variety show, and win prizes!
New Student Job Fair: July 2017
The best way to find an on-campus job. Meet representatives from departments all over the university, turn in resumes and apply for as many jobs as you're interested in. More information will be sent early summer 2017.
New Student Orientation: August 2017
New student orientation is a multi-day event that will immerse you into FPU’s community in a fun and memorable way. There will be various activities for incoming students both residents and commuters. New students are required to attend, keep an eye on your email for more information, including how to sign up. For questions, call the Student Life Office 559-453-2073.
Accepted International students
Congratulations on being accepted as a student at Fresno Pacific University! We are looking forward to having you join us. Now that you are accepted, we have a few more steps for you to complete.