The office of Admission still needs a few things to help you transition into college life at FPU. These can all be done online or by calling the office at 559-453-2039. View International student specific information here.
- Submit your $175 confirmation deposit. If you confirm by May 1 you'll get priority registration.
- If you’re going to live on campus submit your housing deposit and Roommate Match Form by July 1. If you're not living on campus, submit the Housing Policy Form.
- Submit your immunization records. Find out what is required.
- Take the English and foreign language placement tests if required.
- Request copies of your final official high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts to be send to the office of Admission.
- Sign up for the CLASS (College Language and Academic Success Strategies) if applicable.
Once you've received your Financial Aid award letter, schedule an appointment with your Student Financial Services Advisor to finalize your financial aid details.
Student Financial Services
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
Summer Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:30am-5:00pm, Fridays 8:00am-12:00pm
One of the final steps of becoming an official FPU student is registering for classes, which is done by scheduling a registration appointment. The first step is to fill out the Student Information Form, then you’ll receive a phone call to schedule your appointment. Appointments cannot be scheduled until you’ve completed the Admissions steps above. Registration appointments begin mid-May and run throughout the Summer.
New student orientation is a multi-day event that will immerse you into FPU’s community in a fun and memorable way. There will be various activities for incoming students both residents and commuters, including the President’s Dinner and for freshmen, a retreat! All new students are required to attend, keep an eye on your email for more information, including how to sign up. For questions, call the Student Life Office 559-453-2073.
Accepted International students
Congratulations on being accepted as a student at Fresno Pacific University! We are looking forward to having you join us. Now that you are accepted, we have a few more steps for you to complete.